The Sharp MX-6580N and MX-7580N high-speed color document systems combine proven reliability with intuitive operation in a modular design. Inspired by the latest application and imaging technologies, these new models offer a rugged design and a user friendly experience, helping to streamline document workflow like never before. Built for high-volume office environments, small central reprographics departments and copy rooms, these new document systems are complemented by the robust paper handling and productive output capabilities. Sharp's next generation Color Consistency System helps ensure brilliant, consistent color output page-after-page and job-after-job for repeatable, high-quality results. Businesses can rest assured that producing professional looking color documents in house can be easier and more economical than ever before with these new models.
- 150-sheet duplex single pass feeder scans up to 200 ipm
- Available Fiery Print Server helps achieve unparalleled image and color quality
- Next generation Color Consistency System delivers brilliant, high-quality color output and maintains optimum color balance
- Standard high-performance print controller with included PCL®6 and true Adobe® PostScript®3™
- True 1200 x 1200 dpi printing provides clear, crisp images
- Virtually maintenance-free triple air-feed paper handling option
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.