Bring Attainable Luxury® into the center of your home with the ZLINE Convection Double Wall Oven. Experience the beauty of a built-in with a modern design engineered to seamlessly fit within your kitchen's cabinetry. Achieve optimal results with several standard and convection cooking modes, including: Standard Bake, Standard Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, and Convection Broil. Powerful and professional convection cooking allows you to rely on precise, even heating for every homemade dish. Enjoy a modern built-in installation that seamlessly fits within your kitchen's cabinetry. Achieve an elevated luxury kitchen experience with premium cooking features and a timeless design integrated within the wall oven. ZLINE stands by the longevity and durability of their professional wall ovens, while ensuring further protection and peace of mind with a worry-free warranty. The ZLINE Double Convection Wall Oven (AWD-30) ships next business day when in stock.
- Professional Electric Convection Cooking with multiple modes including: Convection Bake, Convection Roast, and Convection Broil
- Standard Bake and Broil modes for ideal everyday cooking
- Built-in design within cabinetry for a seamless, finished look
- Temperature probe ensures the desired results are achieved with every dish
- Sabbath Mode feature, allowing for convenient baking or warming dishes
- Warm and Proof Modes for optimal baking results and convenient
- Cook with ease - the single wall oven comes with one oven rack, one telescoping oven rack, and a broil pan and tray
- Halogen oven light for an illuminated oven space
- Self-Clean technology for an incredibly fast and easy clean up
- Delay cleaning feature to ensure the oven begins self-cleaning on your schedule
- Safety panel lock prevents unintended operation of the wall oven
- ZLINE's proprietary stay-put hinges are designed to support the full weight of the oven door and hold at any place
ZLINE stands by the longevity and durability of their professional wall ovens, while ensuring further protection and peace of mind with a worry-free warranty. The ZLINE Single Convection Wall Oven ships next business day when in stock.
Brand: ZLINE Kitchen and Bath Dimensions: 29.8 in. W x 23.5 in. D x 51.2 in. H Oven Dimensions: 24.5 in. W x 19 D x 17 H Lighting: Hallogen, Auto-Open door and controlled by On/Off button Voltage: 240 V/ 60Hz/ 40A Material: Stainless Steel Fuel Type: Convection Oven- Gas Cooktop Warranty: 1 Year Warranty Certifications: ETL Certified Product Weight: 230lbs
|Available Sizes (in.):
|Material & Finish:
||Touch Screen Panel
||1 Year Warranty
||29.8 in. W x 23.5 in. D x 51.2 in. H
||Self Cleaning- Convection Electric- Sabbath - Warm/ Proof- Lock capability - 5 racks included
||240 V/ 60Hz/ 40A
Double Wall Oven
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.